Parents—build memories with your children as you work together to achieve great things!
Can’t volunteer yourself? Find another adult who would like to help!
VOLUNTEERS COMMIT TO:
• Ensuring the safety of the cast
• Helping during performances* in the house and backstage.
*We help each other—Not available during the day? There’s still plenty for you to do!
• Working on at least one Committee, listed below.
The committees require about 40+ hours total, spread out over the season.
• Sets and Props (We need most help here)
• Costumes and Makeup (We need most help here)
• Publicity and Photography
• Technical: Sound, Lights, and Videography
• Performances: House Manager, Ticket Sales, Concessions, Ushers, etc.
Reasons to Volunteer
• Significant Tuition reduction for families who provide a Volunteer Staff member.
• There are very few spots for children whose families cannot volunteer.
(Families who are unable to volunteer will be evaluated on an individual basis)
• You’ll learn so much that you won’t want to quit when it’s over!
• It’s fun and creates a family bond you’ll never forget!
• No experience needed!