Parents—build memories with your children as you work together to achieve great things!
PARENT VOLUNTEERS COMMIT TO:
• Helping at a minimum of 4 rehearsals
• Helping at a minimum of 4 performances (2 backstage, 2 in the House).
• Working on one or more Committees, listed below (spend 50+ hours total over the course of five weeks).
• Sets and Props (We need most help here)
• Costumes and Makeup (We need most help here)
• Publicity and Photography
• Technical: Sound, Lights, and Videography
• Performances: House Manager, Ticket Sales, Concessions, Ushers, etc.
TO VOLUNTEER OR NOT TO VOLUNTEER—That is the question
• Tuition discount to Parent Volunteers who commit to assisting our productions in meaningful ways.
• There are very few spots for children whose families cannot volunteer.
Families who are unable to volunteer will be evaluated on an individual basis.